Greenwood Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear New Student, Welcome to Greenwood Academy! You have been brought here because you are special, whether it is because you have control over an element or because you are a mythical creature. Sincerely, The Greenwood Academy Administration

2 posters

Arrival at Greenwood ((Open))

Hectar Garner

Character sheet
    Species: Controller
    Element: Wind

Arrival at Greenwood ((Open)) Empty Arrival at Greenwood ((Open))

Post  Hectar Garner Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:28 am

Hectar walked into the room which was apparently called the, 'Administration Office'. That sounded like a good place to go when he was just beginning. Beginning School at a place he'd never heard of. He wandered into the room, and there sat a middle aged woman, seemingly around 42, 43, talking to a wall. Hectar breathed slowly in then back out again before making his presence known. "Erm, excuse me?" She looked up, and Hectar noticed a smoky figure, like a ghost, dissipate. So that was her companion. He told her, "Hey, I'm Hectar Garner. I got a letter, saying that I should come here." She nodded and smiled at him. "Relax," She said, "I don't bite. I'm Mrs. Adams. Could I please see the letter in question?" He nodded and handed it to her. "Very well." She muttered. It seemed to be all in order.

"Okay then, Hectar. Hmm..." Mrs. Adams eyed him up and down, then asked, "Can you do anything... odd? Something to do with the elements. Like wind, for example." Hectar nodded. "Let's see it then."
    Hectar stared at the pen on the desk, then slowly brought a cushion of air underneath it upwards. It began to float. Mrs. Adams nodded, smiling. "A wind controller. Good, good. Welcome to Greenwood Academy." After a quick explanation of what happened there, she told him. "I will be your counsellor." She smiled at him and he smiled back. She seemed okay.

And so, Hectar walked out of the Office and down the corridor. He'd find out his dorm and classes, hen go find somewhere to listen to his ipod. However, as he turned a corner, he walked into someone. As in, literally. He cursed, then told whoever it was, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! I'm Hectar, by the why. Hectar Garner." He began to help picking up the books.
    Caitlyn Redwood
    Caitlyn Redwood

Character sheet
    Species: Controller
    Element: Earth

Arrival at Greenwood ((Open)) Empty Re: Arrival at Greenwood ((Open))

Post  Caitlyn Redwood Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:21 am

Caitlyn was walking down the hall towards the administration office. She had already been there when she first arrived but was going back because she had a few questions. She turned the corner and ran into someone. Well actually they ran into her and knocked her books to the ground. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! I'm Hectar, by the why. Hectar Garner." the person said. Caitlyn looked at the boy as he handed her back her books. "Thanks for knocking into me. It is something i thouroughly enjoy." she smiled, "Im Caitlyn by the way. Caitlyn Redwood." she said as she took her books from Hectar. Most of the books were on plants and such. Caitlyn wanted to know if there was a place that she could garden. Since she could control earth she had always enjoyed it at home. Only now she knew why she loved it so much. She rubbed her arm were she had a bruise from her father. At least she wouldnt have to see the old drunk for a while.

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:29 am